O’Connor re-signs with Reds and Wallabies until 2023

James O’Connor has re-signed with the Queensland Reds and will remain in Australian rugby until the 2023 World Cup in France.

The Queensland Rugby Union (QRU) and Rugby Australia (RA) have secured the signature of Reds flyhalf James O’Connor.

The 30-year-old has re-signed for the next two seasons that will see him remain at Ballymore and in Australian Rugby until the 2023 Rugby World Cup in France.

“Queensland is my home. I was born here. I love this State, I love pulling on the maroon jersey, and this is where I want to finish my career,” O’Connor said.

“We have a great team now and I think we are going to do some special things. I’m excited to be part of it and to help take them forward.”

O’Connor captained the Reds to a breakthrough premiership, scoring every point in the 19-16 victory over the Brumbies to secure the Super Rugby AU title a fortnight ago.

MORE TO COME

Original source: https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/05/21/oconnor-re-signs-with-reds-and-wallabies-until-2023/

https://therugbystore.com.au/oconnor-re-signs-with-reds-and-wallabies-until-2023/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch Tassimo Hot Beverage System Red Bosch TAS4516UC8