Live Pets Rollie My Kissing Puppy Electronic Pet

Live Pets in other words Rollie,

My Kissing Puppy is a live pet and is always happy to see you! This adorable puppy looks so cute!

Rollie is just like a Real Puppy. He can give you kisses, open & close his eyes, wag his tail when he’s happy, plus so much more! Little Live Pets Rollie My Kissing Puppy Electronic Pet        Little Live Pets Rollie My Kissing Puppy Electronic Pet

Be ready for a kiss and a cuddle because this little pup likes to show how much he loves you! Rollie licks giving you puppy kisses, just like a real puppy! Rollie acts and moves just like a real puppy and wags his tail when excited and happy!

Then after a big day of fun, Rollie closes his eyes and sleeps! Rollie My Kissing Puppy comes with an adoption certificate so you can take him home and make him your own!

The more attention you give Rollie the live pet , the more Rollie loves you back!

.

  • Meet rollie, the cutest puppy who loves you back!
  • I kiss and lick just like a real puppy!
  • I wag my tail when I'm happy!
  • My eyes close when I sleep
  • 25+ Sounds and actions
  • Small pasrts warning
  • Batteries are required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch Tassimo Hot Beverage System Red Bosch TAS4516UC8